Historical Information about Himalayan Salt
Salt is an everyday and very common ingredient that is missing from our table. But if we look back we see that there were wars for possession of the "white gold", as they called.
Because of the difficulty of extraction of salt and be transported, this made be a luxury item for trade.
As we mentioned before the salary of Roman soldiers was salt. The word salary comes from the Latin word salarium, which means payment in salt.
Salt Granulated Bath Chunks:
This beneficial Himalayan salt containing all of the 84 elements found in your body. Himalayan Crystal Body Salt Scrub and Himalayan Crystal Salt Bath Bars are made from crystal rock salt mined at the foot of the Himalayas.
How Your Skin Benefits From Salt Skin Scrubs:
A buildup of dead skin cells causes a rough, dull, aged appearance. Exfoliating the top layers of dehydrated cells promotes a youthful glowing skin, as well as many other benefits. Rubbing your skin with a quality salt scrub allows the texture of the salt scrub to exfoliate and refine the skin, leaving it clean and refreshed, and rubbing away any dead skin cells that cause your skin to look dull. The fine salt grains cleanse pores unlike any soap or cleanser can, allowing your skin to breathe easier. The main benefits of using a good salt skin scrub include:
Exfoliating cleans the skin better than soaps or cleansers.
Removing dull, dead skin cells to reveal younger looking skin.
Thoroughly cleaning skin pores, allowing your skin to breathe easier.
Stimulating blood circulation and removing daily toxins from your skin.
Helping to regenerate new skin, which keeps your skin looking younger?
Strengthening and firming skin tissue.
Additional uses of Himalayan salt:
Simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning your food! Following is a list of uses for that familiar household salt!
1. A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes them beat up fluffier.
2. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to perk them up.
3. Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your flapjacks won't stick.
4. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
5. Use salt to clean your discolored coffee pot.
6. Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you bathtub and toilet bowl.
7. Soak your nuts in salt brine overnight and they will crack out of their shells whole. Just tap the end of the shell with a hammer to break it open easily.
Our other Major Himalayan Rock Salt Products in which we deal are
1. Rock Salt Lamps (Natural & Geometrical shapes)
2. Tea light/Candle Holders (Natural & Geometrical shapes)
3. Rock Salt Wall Stones, Tiles, Bricks & Slabs
4. Edible Salt/Table Salt (Iodized & Non-Iodized)
5. Bath Salt
6. Black Salt
7. Industrial Salt
8. Rock Salt Lumps
9. Animal Lick Salt Stone/ Animal Feed
10. Rock Salt Cooking Plates/Slabs
11. Figures (Rabbit, Elephant, Buddha, Swan etc.)